What Are the Coupons?
The Amazon Seller Central Coupons are digital coupons, which you can give to prospective customers and tempt them to purchase the products that they want at a lower price tag. You can strategically use them and conveniently increase your sales.
The Benefits of Using Coupons to Promote Your Products
People love to get what they want at discounted prices. If you can provide them with Amazon coupons, you will be tempting them to go ahead and take a look at what you offer. Along with that, you can get them to purchase the products that you offer as well.
Benefits of using coupons:
1. Your product stands out among other goods.
When buyers are looking for products, yours will look more noticeable in the list of results. Special labeling will allow each potential customer to see that you are offering coupons when you purchase, and this will save money. Buyers love bargains, so they are more likely to purchase such products.
2. Products with coupons are displayed in a special section of Today's Deals.
This section is especially loved by buyers who are looking for bargains on Amazon. Therefore, the use of a coupon will increase the visibility of the product for such customers. Search by category is provided here, and if you are offering a true bargain, people who are looking for exactly the product similar to yours will definitely be interested.
3. Coupons allow you to organize an effective advertising campaign.
If you use Amazon Ads features with coupons, you’ll get even better opportunities to sell your product. Buyers will not only see your Ads, but also the discount coupon that you offer. Therefore, they are more likely to buy a product.
4. Ability to get rid of stuck inventory.
If you want to sell a product, you can not just lower the price of it. When setting up coupons, you can specify the target group of people for whom a product with a coupon will be offered. This method can sometimes be more effective for you, as for a seller who expects to get the maximum profit.
Using coupons would eventually help you to increase the sales that you are making at the end of the day. Hence, you will be able to increase your profits. That’s the main benefit that Amazon sellers can receive by using coupons to promote the products.
How to Create and Set Up Coupons?
When you are creating Amazon Seller Central Coupons, you have two different options available to consider.
- You will either be able to create coupons where you provide your customers with a discount percentage. To determine the price of a coupon, view the price history of the selected product for the last 30 days. The price of the coupon can be no more than 80% of the lowest price.
- You can create coupons where you offer a discount of a specific amount.
You just need to analyze your products and prices and come up with the best coupon type.
Both of these coupon types are beneficial when attracting customers. If the product value is small, you should go ahead with a percentage discount. Or else, you can give a fixed discount amount. Then you will be able to get the most out of Amazon coupons.
Do not forget that you will pay $ 0,6 for each coupon used. Therefore, when making calculations, include this commission so as not to go beyond the planned budget.
In addition to choosing a coupon type, there are some options that you should be aware of:
- limit on the use of the coupon for 1 person - only one coupon may be available to each buyer or the same buyer can use an unlimited number of coupons;
- budget - the amount that you are willing to allocate for coupons;
- title - the title that buyers will see;
- schedule - coupon validity period;
- target customers - an option that allows you to choose the category of customers who will be shown your coupon: all customers, Amazon Prime members, Amazon Student members, and others.
Setting a budget will help you to make sure that you don’t run into any issues with losing your profits. When you spend 95% of your budget, your coupons are automatically deactivated. Hence, you can remain within your budget and create the coupons.
We strongly recommend that you set a limit on the number of coupons available to one customer. You do not just want to sell your product. Your task as a seller is to make a profit and expand your customer base. If most of your discounted products reach just a few customers, you will not achieve your goals.
Create a Coupon
To create coupons, follow these steps:
- Log in to Seller Central Account and select Advertising / Coupons.
- Select the products for which you will offer coupons.
- Set all the necessary options (coupon type, budget, title, period, etc.).
- Confirm your actions.
As you can see, Amazon Seller Central Coupons is one of the key tools that sellers will be able to use to boost profits and sales volumes. Even though you are giving a discount to the end customers, you will be doing that from your profit margin. Hence, you will not end up with any losses at the end of the day. Instead, you can sell more products and secure better revenue at the end of the day. Hence, all the sellers on Amazon are strongly encouraged to take a look at these Amazon coupons and start using them.